It’s no secret that many of us have been experiencing…
If you’re the proud owner of a Lionesse Pro Curler, chances are you are as ecstatic today about your product as you were the day you opened your brand new box. Lionesse products are all about luxury and longevity, with products you will be able to use from the time you buy them for many years to come with proper care and use. Today, Lionesse would like to give you some helpful tips to help you to make the most of your Lionesse Pro Curler and to care for it in the best way possible.
Caring for your Lionesse Pro Curler is exceptionally easy. As many of you know, product buildup from the items we use in our hair on a daily basis can have a way of finding its way into our favorite heat styling tools. To avoid this, be sure to clean your curler once per week if you use it lightly, or if you use it more frequently, be sure to keep cleanliness in check. Using a damp, clean cloth, run it over the plates of the curler to remove stuck on gunk and buildup. If necessary, use a gentle cleanser along with the damp cloth to remove more stuck on product.
When you are using your Lionesse Pro Curler, it’s important to use only the amount of heat that your particular hair type needs. Opt for higher heat settings for thicker, coarser hair, and lower heat settings for thin and damaged hair. You will want to be extra careful of the heat setting if your hair has been bleached, or has any sort of heat damage to it to avoid breakage.
Use a Thermal Protector
Using a heat protectant spray or serum is the best way to ensure you are causing less damage to your hair. The spray or serum will form a barrier around the hair, locking moisture in and keeping moisture out of the hair from the environment, as well as protect the heat from penetrating too deep into the hair, causing burn damage.
Some Other Useful Tips
- Be sure not to hold the curler on the hair for longer than 10 seconds to avoid burning the hair.
- Don’t heat style too often – opt for 3 times per week maximum to maintain healthy hair.
- Deep condition your hair once per week to help bring the lively, healthy sheen back to your hair.
- Don’t overuse product – a little goes a long way.
- Use your Pro Curler to create various styles – from soft waves, to glamour waves, to beach waves, tight curls, and even updo styles – the possibilities are absolutely endless!
- Watch some of our hair tutorial videos on our YouTube channel to get inspired and gain ideas to creating your new style.
You can take your personal style to a whole new level with the Lionesse Pro Curler. Get creative and have fun – those are the two most important pieces of advice we can give you in terms of getting your own style out of it. We’re sure your friends will want to know where to get one too – be sure to send them to our website to check it out and get one of their own!